Author Topic: 2 bikes for sale  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

jonny_hotnuts@hotmail.com

"Sometimes it is impossible to deal with her, but most of the time she is very sweet, and if you caress her properly she will sing beautifully."
*Andres Segovia
(when Im not working on the car, I am ususally playing classical guitar)

Offline sheribuchta

Re: 2 bikes for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »
OOOOOOOOOkkkkkkkkkkkk===seriously folks i have a bike that is for sale for 15000 dollars it is a one year old bike built by willie buchta
 it set 6 records this year 4 at bonneville and 2 at el mirage  with a best record of 141.296 --this bike is capable of breaking all of its own records ( the motor is stock) by 10 mph plus 4 more 10 in all guaranteed or your money back --now that is the deal of the year -if intrested e mail me at willieworld@hotmail.com  thanks sheri buchta
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:54:16 AM by sheribuchta »

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 12:00:35 AM »
well sheri....why dont ya think he is serious.,....he wants to sell his bikes too....too bad it wont be legal for scta in 09.... but the new owner would still be able to race bub....thats if he can compete against a 200 record...
kent

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 02:34:07 AM »
" The beatings will continue until moral improves." :wink:
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Offline sheribuchta

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 02:50:37 AM »
i do think he is serious i just think for that kind of money you should get something that could set a record  or at least be competive i mean a new busa costs less --willie says that anyone that is willing should be able to build a record setting bike for less than 3 grand . i know he has 2277 dollars in my bike and its almost finished      sheri buchta

Offline 1212FBGS

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 06:01:20 AM »
3 grand.?..yeh probably if ya run on minimums...but where is the challange to that..... i'll tell ya right now that dude has about $6g in that electric motor alone.....if he stepped out of the 60's and put a modern controller and real batteries in her it would smoke most of those v twins out there.....
kent

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 06:22:24 AM »
"SMOKE"
Kent made a funny. :-D
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Offline isiahstites

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 10:23:10 AM »
3 grand.?..yeh probably if ya run on minimums...but where is the challange to that.....

Agreed.......

Offline sheribuchta

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »
we all know what happens when the magic smoke gets out  and some of the minimuns are set pretty high  if you run faster than the minimum it is a record  are you saying you never ran against a mininum   --if you built a 3000 dollar bike you probibly wouldnt want to build it to run in a class with a 300 mph record --the bike im building sheri we are trying to keep under 3000 dollars will have to run against 2 records at bonneville all mininums at el mirage and no matter what you build someone can show up in the same class    willie buchta
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:20:03 PM by sheribuchta »

Offline 1212FBGS

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 01:46:03 PM »
i have "set" records on minimums of which didnt give me a sence of accomplishment... i have "broken" records which i am proud of cuz i based my performance on someones elses... and i have had my records "taken"...bastards, i'll get em back if its the last thing i ever do..!....LOL
kent

Offline sheribuchta

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »
im starting a new post please contribute  thanks  willie buchta