Author Topic: Hilborn....  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Jonny Hotnuts

Hilborn....
« on: May 16, 2012, 11:24:56 PM »
I had a really good experience with Hilborn today. I buy a bunch of crap from a bunch of different business and 99% of them act like you are bothering them for placing an order.

I am buying a Weldon EFI fuel pump....their price was better then most, called me back in 30 mins to tell me they didnt in fact have one in stock and would be 4 more days before it shipped (*no one else I deal with would give a follow up call for just a few days) and talked to me for 15 mins about the motor, HP, fuel types ect.

Called after seeing their add in the program, glad I did.

~JH

jonny_hotnuts@hotmail.com

"Sometimes it is impossible to deal with her, but most of the time she is very sweet, and if you caress her properly she will sing beautifully."
*Andres Segovia
(when Im not working on the car, I am ususally playing classical guitar)

Offline kiwi belly tank

Re: Hilborn....
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »
I aggree with your sentiment. In this slow-ish economy it would seem like people would be trying a little harder but it appears that  service has gone out the window. It's refreshing to find it now.
  Sid.

Offline jimmy six

Re: Hilborn....
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 10:16:08 AM »
Many, many years ago they would not let a competitors part in their building even if they didn't make one of one. But times have changed and I have found the same service. I lucky enough to be able to drive down to them to get pumps/injectors serviced............JD
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro