Author Topic: This borad is great!!!  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Clay Pitkin

• B&B Racing
This borad is great!!!
« on: July 03, 2006, 05:32:14 PM »
I want to take this time and thank everybody one and all for your contribution to this board.  I also want to Jonathan Amo for having this board/ site, I know what it takes to build and maintain sites, and often times it can get hectic. I feel your pain.
I was able to find a suit for speed week, (Thanks Ernie), and it was only 45 min from my house, hey you cant beat that.
Although I don't get to post as often as I would like, often times I am simply able to read your posts and get an answer for myself.
Also if any volunteers are reading, please accept my gratitude and appreciation for setting up and Conducting speed week. I have personally set up and hosted other much smaller events, and it still took alot of time and sometimes money out of my own pocket to make the event a success.

So again I say thank you and I appreciate all you very much.
Clay
Those who said it could not be done, should not stand in the way of those who are already doing it!

landracing

This borad is great!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 01:30:03 AM »
Thanks clay appreciate the notes...

I got alot of emails from this topic already...

we appreciate you being here, and a great way to contribute to the website is post questions, get the answers, and question the answers and just keep the posting up... More information and questions that you ask will benefit more people with same questions.

Thanks again

jon