Author Topic: Needin info on a driver  (Read 1722 times)

Offline christy

• New folks
Needin info on a driver
« on: August 14, 2007, 01:22:08 PM »
I am new to this website and really have no clue how to access info on my father who driver out there. His name is Dave Lawrence and I didn't know if anyone had any information on him or how he is doing his car just pasted inspection and he was supposed to race this morning. Anything would help. Thanks so much, Christy Lawrence

Offline RidgeRunner

Re: Needin info on a driver
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 01:59:33 PM »
Christy,

Unless you have telephone communication with someone out there, best way I know of is to go to homepage, click on SCTA-BNI link, then Bonneville 2007 results and look for the car number in the run logs. They are usually posted late at night or early next morning if everything works right.  Number or name might pop up in the reporting on this site a bit quicker.  The Amo's are also runing a bike so can't cover everything, they amaze me with what they get done in a 24 hr day.

Big meet, lot going on, and electronic communication can be a problem on the salt.  Everybody does the best they can.   

Offline Dean Los Angeles

Re: Needin info on a driver
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »
I see a Lawrence Steel Spl from Terre Haute, IN in the pre-entries, no Lawrence listed in the runs so far. If he ran today we wouldn't see it until tomorrow sometime.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 10:26:21 AM by Dean Los Angeles »
Well, it used to be Los Angeles . . . 50 miles north of Fresno now.
Just remember . . . It isn't life or death.
It's bigger than life or death! It's RACING.