Author Topic: SpeedWeek funding and swag sale  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: SpeedWeek funding and swag sale
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2023, 10:25:26 PM »
Listen up, folks.  I turned it on just now and it's working.  You're welcome to give it a listen, but I'll probably shut it off by 11 tonight.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Gary Freudenberger

• New folks
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2023, 01:28:55 PM »
Do you have anything from 1994? Poster, program or tee shirt?

I'm fairly certain that I have those items from '84. I'll check my inventory when I get home and let you know.

Offline zzcruzin

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2023, 01:53:19 PM »
Listen up, folks.  I turned it on just now and it's working.  You're welcome to give it a listen, but I'll probably shut it off by 11 tonight.

You always play the best music. Thanks for doing this Slim.

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2023, 12:05:31 AM »
With all of the indecisive indecision and wet race track - - I haven't mentioned the stuff I've got all packed up in brown paper grocery bags.  I'll be setting up the course tomorrow so I can't promise to be there if you come visiting.  If you want one of these $50 fund raiser swag bags I'd suggest a text or PM or something to me, after which I'll take it to the salt and you can get it from me.  I'm not going to take any extras  besides those reserved ones (in my pickup that does NOT have a cap).

Did I mention that one of the bags has a coffee cup shaped like a Stromberg 97?  Four or five have a laser engraved lucite block with the image of the 411 'liner.  A couple of 'em have fancy books, there are a very few magazines with good LSR articles, and a half-dozen or so photo prints of the Summers Brothers and their Goldenrod.  And so on.  I'm not a collector - - more of an accumulator.  This is good stuff and it'll sit at my house collecting dust.  I hope you'll find some items that you really want.  And to be crass:  Hey, it's for the website.  At least you're getting some relics and treasures for your help. 

I'll be out setting up stuff tomorrow but I'll check for texts and such.  Tnx.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com