Author Topic: Chat line tonight  (Read 195190 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Chat line tonight
« Reply #405 on: June 22, 2010, 10:24:22 AM »
Let's see -- here's excuse 17b:

Nancy and I will be getting up early tomorrow to leave by 7 or so for Maxton.  That means not only should we go to bed earlier than usual -- but if we are up at 9PM EDT -- we'll probably be packing the truck.

Say hi to all for us, okay?  We'll be in touch as usual - and hope to present results and photos and other stuff from trackside this weekend.

Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #406 on: June 29, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »

Chat line tonight!!!!

Got lots of stuff to talk about, gripe about, be mad about, new records, old records, builds just completed, builds that are still being crunched, Ignore buttons.....venting is good!!!!   :evil:

So....the best place to do that, where there is no cuss cop, is on the chat line!!   :cheers:   :cheers:

See you there tonight!!  If not, we might even say nasty things about you!!....or not, depends on the mood!!

Lynda

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #407 on: June 29, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »
Is this Lynda using John's computer or John talking like Lynda??? :? :? :-D :-D :-D

Pete

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #408 on: June 29, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »
My middle name might be Lynda  :-D

Offline 4-barrel Mike

• Any fool can drive a V8
« Reply #409 on: June 29, 2010, 07:10:38 PM »
Jeez, I thought that Lynda had moved in with you!   :mrgreen:

Mike
Mike Kelly - PROUD owner of the V4F that powered the #1931 VGC to a 82.803 mph record in 2008!

Offline theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #410 on: June 30, 2010, 09:48:06 AM »
 :-D You never cease to amaze me John!
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #411 on: June 30, 2010, 01:50:16 PM »
Mike,

I think Michelle might have a problem with that... :-o

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #412 on: June 30, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
I KNOW  I would have a problem with that!!!   :roll:   Besides, John lives in California (when he's in the States) and that is too far from the salt for me!!  Oregon was too far!   :-o

So, it's okay that Noonan repeated my  quote from earlier, but truthfully..............No one can be me but me!!   :evil:

The Real Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #413 on: July 06, 2010, 10:22:04 AM »

Chat line tonight!!!!

Got lots of stuff to talk about, gripe about, be mad about, new records, old records, builds just completed, builds that are still being crunched, Ignore buttons.....venting is good!!!!   :evil:

So....the best place to do that, where there is no cuss cop, is on the chat line!!   :cheers:   :cheers:

See you there tonight!!  If not, we might even say nasty things about you!!....or not, depends on the mood!!

John

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #414 on: July 06, 2010, 10:28:47 AM »
This late in the morning and no one has posted the chat line tonight?  There better be some good excuses for this failure to comply!!!  Too much smoke inhalation.  Too much dynamite juice.  "I remember getting off work Friday, everything else is a blur."   Got caught up in the final stages of my build and lost track of time.   Had unexpected repairs on the push truck.  Changed tires on the trailer.  These are all good reasons!   But, I don't think anyone is going to believe them now, so..............

CHAT LINE TONIGHT!!!!!

Better get moving on those builds!!! You only have less than a month to finish the build, load the trailer, re-load the trailer because you forgot something, check and re-check the gotta-have list and the might-need-list, and then it's off to Maine or final touches before heading for the salt!!

Let's get those last few digs in tonight and some last minute "how-do-Is" out of the way!!!

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #415 on: July 06, 2010, 11:49:07 AM »
This late in the morning and no one has posted the chat line tonight?  There better be some good excuses for this failure to comply!!!  Too much smoke inhalation.  Too much dynamite juice.  "I remember getting off work Friday, everything else is a blur."   Got caught up in the final stages of my build and lost track of time.   Had unexpected repairs on the push truck.  Changed tires on the trailer.  These are all good reasons!   But, I don't think anyone is going to believe them now, so..............

CHAT LINE TONIGHT!!!!!

Better get moving on those builds!!! You only have less than a month to finish the build, load the trailer, re-load the trailer because you forgot something, check and re-check the gotta-have list and the might-need-list, and then it's off to Maine or final touches before heading for the salt!!

Let's get those last few digs in tonight and some last minute "how-do-Is" out of the way!!!

Lynda

Lynda,

I took care of it 6 minutes before you did... :-D

Offline bak189

« Reply #416 on: July 06, 2010, 12:05:58 PM »
OK......everybody.......feel free to talk about me and cuss me out on Chat Line ........or even ignore me
.......I can handle it...............
Question authority.....always

Offline John Noonan

« Reply #417 on: July 06, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »
BAK,

They don't need to wait to cuss you out during the Tuesday night chat...

Who has you on ignore at this time?  You have one lucky person  :cheers:

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »

CHAT LINE TONIGHT!!!!!

Lynda

Lynda,

There is never anyone to talk to when I log on must be the time difference I guess,Damm I am real jealouse all you guys getting your salt fix I still have two years to wait and that seems like forever
Oz
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2010, 03:17:24 PM »

Lynda,

John

I remember another person who was prone to cut and paste.........  :roll:  are you related?   :evil:  I was typing while you were pasting!!

Lynda