Author Topic: Jim Ludiker past away.  (Read 1532 times)

Offline jimmy six

Jim Ludiker past away.
« on: January 01, 2021, 04:32:24 PM »
Sad to say Jim Ludiker has past away from complications due to a heart attack. Jim has one of the oldest 350 cc Motorcycle Records at Bonneville and El Mirage. He started riding there in the 70?s and set his highest speeds in the mid 80?s. His records still stand today.

He was originally from Detroit and moved to California for better weather.  He was a thinker and could make something from nothing. He was an entrepreneur and owned many businesses. I met him when he owned an Ice Cream store in Santa Ana Ca.  He was currently working on a lakester he had bought and was going to use a V4F for power. He was a mainstay at Jacks Garage and Donut Derelicts on Saturday mornings. He was a good friend and I will miss him.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 05:53:03 PM by jimmy six »
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline **RP**

Re: Jim Ludiker past away.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 07:44:33 PM »
Sad indeed.  I knew him back in Michigan in the 70's when he ran a turbo Honda funnybike at the drags.  Picked his brain on ATP stuff over the last 5 years.  Doubt anyone will ever break his 350 record.
Ralph Pitlock
www.paintworkz.com