Author Topic: Lakester Front suspension  (Read 8450 times)

Offline Dr Goggles

• The Jarman-Stewart "Spirit of Sunshine" Bellytank
    • "Australian Bellytank" , http://thespiritofsunshine.blogspot.com/
Re: Lakester Front suspension
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 06:54:25 PM »
.....Sorry Rex, I didn't mean it to sound like that..... but I thought that recently it may have sounded like I was following you around disputing everything you said...

I will be at Speedweek,no I won't be bringing my copy of Goro Tamai's "The Leading Edge" ....Meanwhile you can introduce me to your pals as the unreconstructed hick from somewhere you can't get by bus.......

Viva landracing.com!
Few understand what I'm trying to do but they vastly outnumber those who understand why...................

http://thespiritofsunshine.blogspot.com/

Current Australian E/GL record holder at 215.041mph

THE LUCKIEST MAN IN SLOW BUSINESS.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 08:08:08 PM »
RZ  where did you go :? All I was trying to say is Tires are usually a big part of the total drag on a lakester  if you can make them work for you  I am planning on those speed ranges with 23 and 24.5 & 26" rear tires  FOR B'ville with a GM 7.5" 10 bolt rear end.  I dont run on pavement.
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »
Sparky - and all:

Where'd Rockzombie go?  might be part of the problem that surfaced here today.  He's been demoted to "guest" status by some quirk in the site's hosting hardware - I think.  He and at least two others of which I know got that "demotion" overnight last night.  One of the newly-disenfranchised folks emailed to me to ask of the change.  I didn't do anything - really! 

But I've once more asked Dan, the host company guy, to see what the heck is causing these farkles.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Really. :cry:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com