Author Topic: Fleet sale--Altered Vega--Gas Coup/130 mph Lark---Project Hawk---Truck  (Read 2469 times)

Offline RichFox

Here I am writing this a second time. I hate the way this works. For Sale 1972 Vega, tube axle, narrowed 9 inch, engine set back. Last ran in 2008. Has had GMC, BB Ford, 455 Pontiac, 392 Chrysler and now Packard power. Will accept most any engine---$7,000 as a roller--$10,000 assembled---$8,000 with two year lease on Packard motor.  1962 Studebaker Lark--383 SBC--all new--new upholstry--wheels and tires--9 inch--4 speed is not new. $7,500 Cheap-----1963 Hawk--stock V8 and auto--runs well--new master cylinder--project car---regestration current---$1,500.---May accept offers on 3/4 ton Cummins/Dodge. 5 speed standard---new clutch--just over 100,000 miles. Can't post pictures call 650-345-5221 or Email V4GMR@yahoo.com for pictures and info. Delivery to Speedweek OK---Buy now--These low prices made possable by Stimulas act and won't last forever.

Offline Bob Drury

Sound's like a sale organized and implemented by your wife for a home remodel.......... :-D
                                                                Bob
Bob Drury

Offline mtkawboy

Are you quitting racing Rich ?

Offline RichFox

No not quiting. Moving on. Zendog and I would like to do something different. I only have so much room. So this old stuff needs to find a new home.

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
Do you think the '63 Hawk could handle a 1500 mile road trip as it sits?  :roll:
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline RichFox

It wouldn't surprise me. But you would want to get the lights all working first. It dose run good. Has good brakes. (Just replaced the master cylinder and one wheel cylinder) Power steering leaks and generally is useless. Trans is good. 

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
Email sent

Offline RichFox

Giant Pre-Bonneville Sale...Vega Must Go...No reasonable and some unreasonable offers accepted. Buy now and loan of the Truck and Trailer for use during Speedweek is possable... You could be on the Salt for around $10,000 in your own car.... This is the deal of the Century... Forget your "Bucket List" Just do it now...This offer will not be coming around again...Once in a lifetime. Don't miss out.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:20:37 AM by RichFox »

Offline 38flattie

• http://www.flatcadracing.org/
Story of my life- the car comes up for sale when mine is almost done.

How nice would it have been to just drop the Flatcad into this one!

Someone needs to buy it, before I get ideas!

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead. -- RFC 1925

You can't make a race horse out of a pig. But if you work hard enough at it you can make a mighty fast pig. - Bob Akin

http://www.flatcadracing.org/
http://youtu.be/89rVb497_4c