Author Topic: Interpretation please.  (Read 7526 times)

Offline Buickguy3

Re: Interpretation please.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »

Stan
The intake comes off pretty easy, and then the valve cover. This manifold goes on the lakester, so there are no obstructions like on the Jag.
   Doug  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I keep going faster and faster and I don't know why. All I have to do is live and die.
                   [America]

Offline butch nassau

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 10:31:45 PM »
I need some help.

I try to post a picture of the manifold/tire overhang problem and it comes back saying I have over 500 megagigarenorslessxws or somethin' like that.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong...I'm 1,237 keystrokes into Kodak "Easy Share"...if it gets any "easier" I will soon develop arthritis in my fingers.

What to do?

What to do?

Butch

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 01:26:02 AM »
PUNT  :-o
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 02:36:12 AM »
Hey, Butch -

Seriously, get a photobucket account, upload your pics to that, and then just insert the image link.

There are resizing options on the Kodak software, but for this kind of stuff, skip the hassle.
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline Skip Pipes

• I hate being bipolar, its awesome!
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 02:44:48 AM »
Hi Butch,

This is Skip Pipes from over on the HAMB HA/GR site. Welcome to Landspeed, you’ll love it here.

I’m looking forward to your writing prose and humor over here.

Posting pics here is just as easy as the HAMB. However, if you need to do a search and you’ll find many threads on posting pics. Nonetheless, it’s easy when you get the hang of it. The basics are this. You can post up to 4 pictures per post with a combined maxim of 500 KB.  So you have to re-size your pics, how much depends on how many (up to 4) you want to post. If your posting 1 pic it has to be under 500KB. I like to post 4 pics at a time and work to keep them under 125KB each. Your Kodak software should easily re-size your pics.

Skip Pipes
Skip's Garage
Builder of the SUNBEAM ALPINE Police Interceptor

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 08:54:10 AM »
Okay already -- I'm finally going to do it!  I'm going to write up a procedure showing, step by step, how to get photos on here via Photobucket.  I use it almost exclusively for photos on this Forum -- because it's pretty easy and there are no limits to file size or number -- even when posting photos (from you PB album) to this Forum. 

I'll write the monologue, test it a few times, and then post it someplace easy to find -- in the Forum directions or maybe on the home page. 

Putting photos on Photobucket is easy, and then posting those here is easy -- but it takes about three paragraphs for me to tell you how to do it.  In the meantime - I'll make my standard offer:  If you've got photo(s) that absolutely should be posted before you learn how to do that -- send 'em to me by email (you do know how to do that, I hope) and I'll post them for you -- maybe even right into your Forum post.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Nexxussian

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 08:20:51 PM »
I'd like to post a picture or two but I'm lost.

I'm 1,263 keystrokes into Kodak Easyshare and I simply cannot get a picture to "post".

Can anyone help?

Butch, I stopped using "easy share" as I found it is neither easy, nor does it seem to like to share, with me or anyone else.

I'm running  Windows XP, I use the "scanner and camera" wizzard to get the pictures into the computer, then I use Photobucket's "bulk uploader" to get them online.

Sharing them after that is as easy as posting a link to he pic ("direct link" on Photobucket).
Just happy to be here. :-D

Erik

Offline Unkl Ian

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 08:57:46 PM »
How about making a smaller intake manifold ?
I guess the answer is "a Secret" .