Author Topic: April 7th Texas Motor Speedway SCC  (Read 1208 times)

DocBeech

April 7th Texas Motor Speedway SCC
« on: April 01, 2011, 04:06:38 AM »
Just posting this for anyone that doesn't know. Looks to be fun and its not really expensive. I hope to see someone other than me show up lol, I also hope this isn't against the rules but its for charity so play nice :P :

Laps for Charity I & CFF Car Show
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Texas Motor Speedway
 You're the driver when Texas Motor Speedway opens the Speedway to the public for the first time this year. Experience the thrill of driving your car around the 1.5-mile superspeedway all to benefit the Speedway Children's Charities at Texas Motor Speedway.

Polish up your special vehicle and come on out to "The Great American Speedway!®" on Saturday, May 7, 2011 from 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. for Laps for Charity I. Take three laps on the 1.5 mile Super Speedway behind a pace vehicle for just a $30 and have your picture taken in Victory Lane for an additional $10. No reservation is needed for the General public time.

Special VIP packages also are available that include a reserved time for a five-lap driving session, photo in Victory Lane, two event T-shirts, two-week trial membership to The Speedway Club and dinner for two in The Speedway Club that evening for $250. A limited number of VIP packages are available and must be purchased in advance by contacting Speedway Children's Charities at (817) 215-8421.

Drivers must be 18 years of age or older. All occupants in a car including the driver must wear a safety belt. Passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Motorcyclists must wear a helmet and must stay on the apron of the track. No passing. Single file only. Pace Car will set the speed limit.

New for May 2011 Speedway Children's Charities is partnering with Christian Faith Fellowship for a Car Show from 3:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. benefiting Speedway Children's Charities. Entry into the car show is $15 or you can do a combined Car Show/Laps for Charity entry for $40. Twenty-five different classes will be judged and more than Fifty-five awards will be given out. For more information about the Car Show please visit http://www.cffcarshow.com.

For more information please contact the Speedway Children's Charities office at (817) 215-8421.