Author Topic: Speed Week 2011 child board  (Read 4879 times)

Offline dw230

Speed Week 2011 child board
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »
The last couple of years I have asked Jon to establish a child board for Speed Week. If Jon thinks it is still a good idea I would like him to do the same this year. As the event approachs more and more questions and info that needs to be distributed will increase.

If he goes ahead I hope one of the monitors will be able to move the existing threads to the board.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Speed Week 2011 child board
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:35:47 PM »
I don't know why I didn't" start one earlier -- a "Speedweek 2011" - specific one like already is running for world of Speed.  I'll do that, pronto, once I'm done with lunch.  Should I make it SW 2011, as I've typed above, or a generic "all "Speedweek"s?  As for moving the various topics from here to the new one -- well, that could go on for a long time.  I'll hope that folks wanting to start something (not that way, Mr. Smarty-Pants!) about this upcoming SW will put it in the new location.  And as I - and all of you that hold the magic keys to the kingdom - see 'em when looking at older posts and topics -- (will) go ahead and move them to the new board.

Sorry I didn't take you up on the idea sooner, Dan.  Good ideas sometimes get pushed under the rug by other stuff. . . :oops:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com