Author Topic: Items from Zenndog  (Read 5429 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Items from Zenndog
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:41:27 PM »
This is a read-only part of the Forum.  If you have a question or comment or whatever -- you need to contact the seller, Zenndog, using the various links and such below his icon.  You'll find that information in another post of his -- in the "JFK Timing cover" for sale item, for instance.  That one is on this same thread.  By the way -- he can't post here, either, so I've got to put the stuff here for him - and for you when you decide you want to try advertising your for-sale items (assuming you're in it for the money, not just clearing your shop of items you don't need any more).

Machinable 5C Oversize Collets

***Made in the USA***

These collets are made in Los Angeles.

Prices include shipping via USPS priority in the 48 states.

If there is an interest in these parts I will post more of our products.

5C Collet Body^^^         $18.00 ea (rear broached for 3/8 allen to allow removal)

1 ½” x ¾” Collet Head^^^     $22.00 ea

1 ½” x ¾” Collet Set^^^        $36.00 ea

2” x ¾” Collet Head^^^        $25.00 ea

2” x ¾” Collet Set^^^            $39.00 ea

Shipping to the Lower 48 states included, other USA location, contact me for shipping price.

fiveccollet@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Email me and I will send you a Paypal invoice

The prices above are cheaper if you buy from me direct, or use Ebay and get the buyers protections.

I have the sets listed on Ebay as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270723441414&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270723443760&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com