Author Topic: 1972 Chevy 3/4 ton truck  (Read 1947 times)

Offline biglady112

1972 Chevy 3/4 ton truck
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:30:16 PM »
This is an all original 1972 Chevrolet 3/4 ton pickup. The truck spent its first 32 years in Colorado. So the truck is rust free. The past 7 years it has been parked in my father's driveway in Fort Smith. There is a small amount of rust in the bed from where the original owner had a camper in the back and water dripped off of the top of the camper. It was his camping/hunting truck. He bought a new truck and that is when my dad picked it up. The truck does not get driven much as my dad wanted to keep the wear and tear off it.

Since owning it my dad has had the following things done-
Carberator rebuilt
Late model chrome Chevy wheels and tires installed
Bench seat recushioned and reupholstered
Installed factory repleacemet door panels
Windows tinted
Dual exhuast built
Stereo installed
and some other odds and ends.

This truly is a nice truck. At one point in the trucks life someone decided to install an aftermarket saddle tank on the driver's side under the bed. They ended up pushing the metal out a little so there is a little wavy action on the lowest part of the bed on the driver's side. Other than that it is all original. The old orange paint even still has some shine to it.

You can email me through the link above, or just call my dad. This truck is almost too good to be true, but ready to be someone else's toy and driver. My dad is downsizing and four vehicles is just too much to tote around anymore. Truck can be seen nearly any time. Just call ahead.

The truck has the original 400ci big block in it. Runs LITERALLY like a top. Burns rubber all day.

Video of truck running-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZau0PBXwgs

$5,000/obo

Ask for Craig
479------739/////////1640

You can email me as well. Just click the link at the top and it will hit my work phone. I can call my dad immediately.

1947 Dodge Pickup