Author Topic: MS LIBERTY a Wild Weasel's belly tank  (Read 1097750 times)

Offline Rex Schimmer

• Only time and money prevent completion!
Re: MS LIBERTY a Wild Weasel's belly tank
« Reply #2145 on: March 04, 2016, 02:19:45 PM »
Sparky,
Looks like a three jaw chuck to me. Are you using the Ford 28 spline stub as the method of indexing the axle that you are cutting the splines in?? Clever!

Rex
Rex

Not much matters and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2146 on: March 04, 2016, 03:01:02 PM »
Dam busted again--can't count ---or most likely CRS  LOL
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2147 on: April 17, 2016, 08:59:31 PM »
hey things are looking up:

2016 rule books

LSL giving us a heads up about what's going on

one month until El M

Taxes almost done

hey it must be LSR season--

time to go into full thrash mode for getting Ms Liberty back together--

to make EL M kick off
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2148 on: April 20, 2016, 02:55:18 PM »
Andy has been over most evenings--Marty comes by later, Francis is working on "the Canopy" at his place in Tucson --progress on all fronts

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2149 on: April 20, 2016, 03:48:59 PM »
latest version

Some how I rotated the first picture the adjustment bolt is actually vertical
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 03:53:08 PM by SPARKY »

Offline Podunk

« Reply #2150 on: April 20, 2016, 07:44:05 PM »
SLICK!!!!! :cheers:

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2151 on: April 28, 2016, 12:17:31 AM »
Our May Day Parade is going to be Fed EX and Brown Santa bringing  parts to finish the rear axel and other things--

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2152 on: April 28, 2016, 06:26:36 PM »
yeah   The USPS dropped of the response from the sate of CA having no record of the 77 Conejo today at 11:00 AM  I now have a registered and Insured new home for Ms. Liberty
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:40:46 PM by SPARKY »

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2153 on: April 30, 2016, 11:42:39 PM »
Great week --great day -- great beer--cold and cheap  Ms Liberty is coming along we should be there for inspection for El M

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2154 on: May 07, 2016, 11:13:28 AM »
Ms Liberty has a new bonnet Francis brought up yesterday---pict soon
We should finish the new rear axel today and have her back on her own two feet soon.

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #2155 on: May 07, 2016, 11:34:22 AM »
Ms Liberty has a new bonnet Francis brought up yesterday---pict soon
We should finish the new rear axel today and have her back on her own two feet soon.

I received a spy shot during the night...

Tell Francis that he did a great job  :cheers: :cheers:.  Post some more pictures also.

Sumner

P.S. I'll call later...did you ask Andy if I can park my trailer at his place?

Offline Podunk

« Reply #2156 on: May 07, 2016, 08:33:52 PM »
Looks like even an old Texan could see out of that one.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2157 on: May 08, 2016, 01:16:45 AM »
LOL  :cheers:  Yeah and to think he owes so much to a couple of guys from Chicago!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 10:38:56 AM by SPARKY »

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2158 on: May 10, 2016, 02:45:55 PM »
John came over yesterday---we have the trailer about ready to try to load the first time---Andy and I have usually gotten in 2-3 hours most evenings  Marty and I have some swing shift times 9-11 pm  my body is not happy but the racer is becoming very pleased..  we are planning on pulling out 5:00 AM fri morning should put us on the lake bed 1:00 PM

Offline Frankie7799

« Reply #2159 on: May 10, 2016, 07:22:51 PM »
Safe travels Sparky. Ill see you over there sometime this weekend