Author Topic: MS LIBERTY a Wild Weasel's belly tank  (Read 1097480 times)

Offline lsrjunkie

Re: Wild Weasel a TRUE belly tanker
« Reply #1230 on: July 31, 2013, 11:41:25 AM »
Keep up the thrash Sparky! Can't wait to see this thing in person!  :cheers:
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1231 on: July 31, 2013, 12:25:58 PM »
Will not be at speed week---sorry guys :-(---but the thrash continues
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #1232 on: July 31, 2013, 12:37:30 PM »
Awwww... :oops:

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

Offline Finallygotit

« Reply #1233 on: July 31, 2013, 07:33:54 PM »
First Treit's streamliner now this??  Oh the humanity!!   :-o
Dan
Tucson, AZ

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1234 on: August 01, 2013, 12:28:56 AM »
Dan you got it the weak link is us "Dodge" humans  :roll:  I so look forward to meeting you---thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:28:41 AM by SPARKY »
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1235 on: August 01, 2013, 12:43:02 AM »
Canopy sheet metal---uck, uck,  CAN  there many things worse than sheet metal :?

Offline manta22

• What, me worry?
« Reply #1236 on: August 01, 2013, 01:04:33 PM »
Canopy sheet metal---uck, uck,  CAN  there many things worse than sheet metal :?

Yep-- fiberglass!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1237 on: August 01, 2013, 01:08:34 PM »
lol  :cheers:

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1238 on: August 02, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »
I think the understanding of why so may use glass is starting to register in my pea brain---alum is not forgiving for the unskilled want a be craftsman..I am on my 4th attempt and each one is getting functionally closer-- but not useable quite yet--- we are talking function not appearance---lol

Offline 1leg

« Reply #1239 on: August 02, 2013, 03:23:55 PM »
Bummer,

Are you still planning on attending speed week. i will be there all week and was hoping to meet you and talk about trucks
Jerry
SDRC Member since 2013

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Psalm 27:17

Offline Frankie7799

« Reply #1240 on: August 02, 2013, 07:27:25 PM »
Bummer, Are you still planning on attending speed week. i will be there all week and was hoping to meet you and talk about trucks

I sure hope he is or Im gonna be lost next week  :-D

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1241 on: August 03, 2013, 12:01:24 AM »
Best way to see speed week---wander all through the pits

1 leg  look forward to it you have my cell

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1242 on: August 07, 2013, 11:28:44 AM »
Brackets ---Brackets---Brackets---

but lots and lots of spaces are getting close to "being" _ hope to get brave enough to attack the canopy again soon-- and I need to run the vacuum line and the front mounted fire bottle lines---maybe today

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1243 on: August 08, 2013, 09:37:15 AM »
Finished several more brackets, mounting tabs---what ever 

Man it was tuff today,  thinking about seeing a bunch of new cars  WW will not be there yet---

but we are going to see the new car of Rob, Hooleys "makeover", Sum driving, BC racing's 636---much more intercooler capacity and data logging--on and on  Can ED visit the Mayor on consecutive days.

Andy, Frankie, and myself will pull out of here  1:00 pm heading  NORTH  see you on the salt Friday PM.

Offline WOODY@DDLLC

• ECTA made it to AR-Kansas!
    • Design Dreams, LLC
« Reply #1244 on: August 08, 2013, 10:47:27 PM »
Sparky, don't forget the modified mounting brackets for the brackets!  :-D

Will be on the line with the XsStress '32 Ford on Saturday - see ya on the salt Friday & WoS!  :cheers:
All models are wrong, but some are useful! G.E. Box (1967) www.designdreams.biz