Author Topic: Greg Neal article in Throttle Nation!  (Read 4748 times)

Offline KeithTurk

• Global Moderator
Re: Greg Neal article in Throttle Nation!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 07:02:58 AM »
The article and photography are particularly spectacular.....  Greg...  I'll tell you again... your one of my hero's.... thanks for coming to Maxton, you've made it a better place
Keith Turk
 D Gas Modified Sports
 246.555 mph

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
Re: Greg Neal article in Throttle Nation!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 11:50:13 AM »
The article and photography are particularly spectacular.....  Greg...  I'll tell you again... your one of my hero's.... thanks for coming to Maxton, you've made it a better place

Don made me look good and that took some doing.  I appreciate the thought Keith.  I love the ECTA and Maxton.  I do think we helped bring back some attention to the 650cc class.  There are some spectacular machines in that class now.  I'll talk to you at Maxton in May.  I have some support from an AMA Roadracing team that is starting a PR blitz that could also benifit the ECTA.  That's all I'll say untill we can talk.  Nothing is set in stone and I could blow both of the bikes up on the next runs.  It is an exciting time though.  See you in a couple weeks.
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.