Author Topic: Littlefield 8-71 Blower, Bird, Chiller, Pump, SBC Manifold  (Read 11506 times)

Offline Skip Pipes

• I hate being bipolar, its awesome!
Littlefield 8-71 Blower, Bird, Chiller, Pump, SBC Manifold
« on: December 14, 2010, 10:06:29 PM »
Mert Littlefield, Magnesium Case 8-71 Blower, standard case, Dow 7 coating, completely reworked by Littlefield with new billet rotors, striped for alcohol, 0 time, not fired. Bowers BBC Snout
Enderle Bird Injector Hat with alcohol BV, hard lines.
Littlefield/Hampton polished SBC comp race intake manifold
New BDS polished “Chiller” intercooler  (not shown)
New Stewart EMP electric in-line water pump for intercooler  (not shown)

$3,700 for everything … will not separate

Hello all, I purchased this combo from Bob Drury in 2008 (Bob is a stand up guy!). I had Littlefield rework the blower and supply the SBC intake manifold. The reason for selling; I’ve been out of work for a while and I can’t afford to build a proper blown motor. So in the interim I’ll use the cash to complete the roadster to a roller.

Please feel free to email me @ vpipes@socal.rr.com or call my cell @(714) 404-6495

Thanks - Skip Pipes
Skip's Garage
Builder of the SUNBEAM ALPINE Police Interceptor

Offline Skip Pipes

• I hate being bipolar, its awesome!
Re: Littlefield 8-71 Blower, Bird, Chiller, Pump, SBC Manifold
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
I know I said I wouldn’t separate the blower combination; however I sold the Chiller/pump to Buddy @ 38flattie. He needed it and I really like that build!
So now I have a serious “fuel” 8-71 magnesium blower setup that’s good for a bigger SBC or an “A/B” size big block.

$2,600 for the blower, Enderle Bird and SBC manifold

Here are the details: Mert Littlefield, Magnesium Case 8-71 Blower with Dow 7 coating, completely reworked by Littlefield with new billet rotors, striped for alcohol, 0 time, not fired. Has a Bowers BBC Snout
Enderle Bird Injector Hat with “square” alcohol BV, hard lines.
Littlefield/Hampton polished SBC comp race intake manifold

Buy this and help me start moving to an "F" class motor!

Please feel free to email me @ vpipes@socal.rr.com or call my cell @(714) 404-6495 California time

Thanks - Skip Pipes
Skip's Garage
Builder of the SUNBEAM ALPINE Police Interceptor