Author Topic: seat belts  (Read 2140 times)

Offline BALS aSALT

• Go Fast Be Safe...oh, and hold my Redbull
seat belts
« on: February 05, 2011, 11:54:29 PM »
does scta have a ruling about the type of shoulder harness? wondering if a single point or double is allowed? i couldn't find anything in the rule book stating which type is ok. bolt in? wrap around tube? or is mounting style up to us the builders/drivers?
it is better to live one day as a lion, than it is to live one thousand days as a lamb. or maybe it is better to burn out than fade away.

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
Re: seat belts
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 12:06:21 AM »
does scta have a ruling about the type of shoulder harness? wondering if a single point or double is allowed? i couldn't find anything in the rule book stating which type is ok. bolt in? wrap around tube? or is mounting style up to us the builders/drivers?

Yes
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

Offline BALS aSALT

• Go Fast Be Safe...oh, and hold my Redbull
Re: seat belts
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 12:12:02 AM »

Yes
thanks. that was easy. like i told my wife on our first date.............i'm easy, i put out on first dates :-D
it is better to live one day as a lion, than it is to live one thousand days as a lamb. or maybe it is better to burn out than fade away.