Author Topic: Pork Pie picture on Ray the Rat "Chevy Asylum" website  (Read 4387 times)

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
Pork Pie picture on Ray the Rat "Chevy Asylum" website
« on: February 02, 2011, 02:15:31 PM »
Hi Folks,

like to let you know that Ray the Rat create a gallery on his website, with lots of picture I have done over the years at the salt.

You will find the gallery on the main page from Chevy Asylum

http://www.chevyasylum.com/

enjoy it.

Think fast...always

Pork Pie
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 02:20:05 PM by PorkPie »
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline Freud

Re: Pork Pie picture on Ray the Rat "Chevy Asylum" website
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 02:56:11 PM »
Pork Pie, it's to cold in Taylorsville to open the site.

May have to wait until spring.

FREUD

Since '63

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 04:10:37 PM »
Freud, my friend....it is absolute the right time to open the site...NOW

It's maybe cold outside....but it will warm your heart, going through the gallery....without the sweat of the August heat... :-D

By the way....have a great NW Reunion on the 19th.....and that so much people show up that they have to extend the place to get all in :wink:

Pork Pie

Pork Pie, it's to cold in Taylorsville to open the site.

May have to wait until spring.

FREUD

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 04:12:10 PM by PorkPie »
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline RayTheRat

• Just me and the camera
    • Ray the Rat's Chevy Asylum
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 08:45:49 PM »
I think it's warmed up a little in Taylorsville.  It was almost 50F today.  So the website opens up fine now.

Just a quick note here.  I put a "begging bowl" link on the main page of the website:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/Welcome.html 

I just found out that the code that I'd received from PayPal had a certificate error.  So I had to regenerate it and it works fine.  If this has people scratching their heads, I'll mention that I'm asking for donations to help keep the Chevy Asylum site alive.  I've carried the costs myself for the last 14 years, but I've gotten to the point where I need some help so I can keep providing as many photos of as many events as possible.  I'm workin on "The Rest" of last year's WoS photos.  They otta be on the site in a few days.  I finished the BUB photos a coupla weeks ago.

Ohh...Pork Pie's photos are reached by clicking on a link in the lower right hand corner of that page.  I hope you enjoy 'em.

Online salt27

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 12:44:01 PM »
I see the rest of the 2010 WOS pic's are up on Ray's "Chevy Asylum" site.
Thanks Ray, you must of been a little busy running the 130 club and shooting your cannon at the same time.

Don

HotRodV8

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »
Ray The Rat - -

I want to help keep the Chevy Asylum site alive. Your pictures have always educated and entertained me.

Can you give me a snail mail address where I can send my donation? The check made out to who? PM if you wish.

See you on the salt.

Bill