Author Topic: Linda Saylor Pitts  (Read 4209 times)

DocBeech

Re: Linda Saylor Pitts
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »
She finally gets some rest, and reliefe from her pain! Its sad that she passed, but now she can be in peace!

Offline Freud

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 10:28:43 PM »
DocBeech, you  aren't old enough to have been around this fraternity very long but you

certainly have the proper attitude and you have expressed it very well.

THANKS,

FREUD
Since '63

DocBeech

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 04:29:46 AM »
I appreciate that. (Deleted) I typed up this story here, but it just didn't sound right. So I will keep it short instead. As a corpsman with 3rd recon my duty to my brothers was to be the comfort in the storm. They showed me a love and family that can never be seconded. I just want to share that with others that are suffering, and end that suffering. To take away the pain from those who are fighting, and the wounded(including those battling disease and not just battle wounds) is why I have stayed a doc even after I left the brotherhood. As much as I appreciate your comment, more than ever I appreciate the end to her suffering. (I might get flak for this comment) But to Linda their are a lot of people who envy her right now. She finally found her cure, and will no longer remain in agony.

The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul, although the two cannot be separated.  ~Plato

^This is what I want to fix, and every person that joins the fight, brings all of us one step closer to the true cure for cancer patients. Escape from fear, and a life full of happiness.

---I had to edit this twice so I didn't manage to keep it short BUT!!!!---

I do have good news to add. One of the nurses I work with had her last radiation treatment on Thursday. We threw a party for her tonight! So make sure you pray that she is done with her battle for years to come! Her names joy and she had a mastectomy plus 10 months of treatment after they found breast cancer in her.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:32:40 AM by DocBeech »