Author Topic: 95-98 ?/MP project  (Read 38277 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: BUFTer jr. ?/ _MP
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2016, 10:27:25 AM »
 :-D 
More need parts for the Lil' Champ.   

I followed up with Studie Mel and he I was able to score a 8' fenderside bed truck as well as a 6.5 fender side bed in piecies and maybe a radiator and head lights. With what I have already, I can  go with the 115" SWB or the 122" LWB.  Drove through some beautiful winter scenes and on brief very heavy snow squall.
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: __ / _MP
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2016, 05:53:11 PM »
The kid says he wants a Jimmy not a lil Champ  so we will be going back to the original plan with a Full Size 95
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!