Landracing Forum Home
May 25, 2018, 05:42:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
BACK TO LANDRACING.COM HOMEPAGE

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

(Note: Donations are not tax deductible)

Live Audio Streaming and Archives of Past Events
Next Live Event: TBD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: M/T 29" new - 3 for sale  (Read 2130 times)
JimL

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2010, 01:01:34 AM »

I don't know what they are worth, they are new and never been mounted.  They were purchased for a LSR project that never happened.  Whatever they're worth to you, send the money to Sherri and Willie and you can take the tires. smiley

Call me at 949-212-2921 or PM me....tires are in Long Beach so you can come and see them.

Thanks, JimL
jl222

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 01:29:55 AM »

I don't know what they are worth, they are new and never been mounted.  They were purchased for a LSR project that never happened.  Whatever they're worth to you, send the money to Sherri and Willie and you can take the tires. smiley

Call me at 949-212-2921 or PM me....tires are in Long Beach so you can come and see them.

Thanks, JimL

Jim thats very generous cheers Could you tell us what speed their rated at, rim size and # ?
desotoman

Modified Roadster

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 04:07:02 PM »

For General information if they are the same tires I bought two years ago which were M/T 30.0x9.0-18. Rated at 590 + mph, I paid $ 800 for each Tire by the time they got to my door.

Don't let them go to cheap since it is for a good cause. Just my thoughts.

Tom G.

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers. As a young boy I was always taught that there is no such thing as a stupid question. It suggests that the quest for knowledge includes failure, and that just because one person may know less than others they should not be afraid to ask rather than pretend they already know. In many cases multiple people may not know but are too afraid to ask the "stupid question"; the one who asks the question may in fact be doing a service to those around them.
JimL

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 04:10:02 PM »

I have to look at 'em, but..... I have one call to come see them already.  I'll post what's happening.

I know they are 15" but don't know the speed rating....if they aren't already gone I'll try to get more info....this was just spur of the moment to try to help out.  I never paid much attention because it was one of those convoluted swap deals that always cost me years of storage fees for no apparent reason.  Someday I'll have to tell you the story of my $1,500 used wiper blade!! tongue

Thanks.
John Noonan

Location: 6 X 200 club member: El Mirage 2 Club, Bonneville 2 Club, Australia 2 Club, Maxton, 2 Club, Mojave 2 Club, Bubs 201 Club

286 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 05:58:08 PM »

I could use one tire...
251bgl
New folks

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 10:59:50 PM »

would love to buy tires tell me where and how much and ill bring cash tomorrow thanks shawn
JimL

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 11:01:48 PM »

John....this may work out....if they are the right ones, Bobby wants two and I'd have one left.  I'll let you know...Bob will know what they are, I'll bet.

thx, Jim
John Noonan

Location: 6 X 200 club member: El Mirage 2 Club, Bonneville 2 Club, Australia 2 Club, Maxton, 2 Club, Mojave 2 Club, Bubs 201 Club

286 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 11:53:16 PM »

Jim,

That would be great..this would be a test so I could save some big dough and the money would go to a great cause as well.  cheers

Now I have to see what I could sell to benefit them as well.. smiley

JimL

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »

OK....thanks for the many calls...the first caller took two tires.  These are M/T ET Front Runners, so not the super high speed tires. 

Thanks for helping our friends out.

JimL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: