Author Topic: used 32" Dunlops  (Read 2034 times)

Offline redrock_2003

used 32" Dunlops
« on: October 28, 2010, 12:30:20 PM »
   I am looking for a pair of used 32" Dunlop’s to be used strictly as transportation tires. I need the tall tires to make it easier to load my lakester in the trailer.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: used 32" Dunlops
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 12:42:08 PM »
I use 16" truck tires for my trailer tires.
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline redrock_2003

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 11:58:50 PM »
I already have a spare set of 15" rims that I could mount the dunlops on. However if I can't get any I will have to buy a larger set of rims and buy a pair of tall truck tires. Thanks for the info Sparky.

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 12:15:01 AM »
I already have a spare set of 15" rims that I could mount the dunlops on. However if I can't get any I will have to buy a larger set of rims and buy a pair of tall truck tires. Thanks for the info Sparky.

Sorry, if you didn't know the 32" Dunlops use 18" wheels.
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »
if you have 15" I would get a pair of take off   31.10/15s  for mounting cost some times  they are pretty fat
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!