Author Topic: Salt Cat  (Read 27545 times)

Offline mkilger

Re: Salt Cat
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2010, 01:36:04 PM »
 :oops:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:40:06 PM by mkilger »

Offline RichFox

« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2010, 02:41:07 PM »
Since I started this thread I feel I have a right to jump in here. First I thought this board had a word filter that would have toned that down a bit. Second. Just because Roy may have a different opinion than I and because of his years of work and experience with and for the Association his opinions become rulings. My years of watching TV keep my opinions, opinions. I have never found Roy Creel to deserve being called any names or to have treated me with anything less than a fair demeanor. In short I think name calling is uncalled for especially in this case.

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »
Roy is one of the good guys....He's not afraid to make a call or decision and he will stand behind his call.... he wasn't at this board meeting as well as a few other "common sense" board members... as i stated before the head was called illegal buy several committee members, that's not what i have a problem with..... I just wish the board would have stood behind the committee's recommendations..... lets let this thing go guys.... the water is way under the bridge and the salt cat will give it another go with vengeance!!!
Kent

Offline RichFox

« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2010, 04:15:07 PM »
Kent is right. Is there a way to close this thread?