Author Topic: Maui showers and suites  (Read 2977 times)

Offline POPS

Maui showers and suites
« on: September 15, 2010, 10:28:00 PM »
Hi everyone,
There is a company that has trailer mounted showers called Maui Mobile Companies.  I first heard of Maui Showers from a dragracing friend who used their showers at one of last years Las Vegas nationals.  Their site is http://www.mauishower.com/contact.htm.  Take a look at the site, it seems to me that we could find a couple hundred people in August that would take advantage of a shower at the bend-in-the-road.  The site also has some real nice looking bedroom floor plans.  I get the impression that they haven't built a multi-bed version.  I don't know if they would be interested but I'll forward this thread to the company CEO Tim Watts.   
POPS   

Offline rascalion

• New folks
Re: Maui showers and suites
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 03:21:26 PM »
used maui showers in san diego after the big fire,,,worked with the volunteers...definitely first class showers

Offline Jimbo

• New folks
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »
Take a look at the 1st requirement  :roll:fresh water (tank or hook-up) hello where is the fresh water  :?BUT Ur thinking :-o

Offline POPS

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 06:07:28 PM »
Jimbo don't sweat the small stuff.  Water can be trucked in.  If I remember right they have a 3000 gal bladder that sits outside shower trailer.   Maui is interested and will be in discussions with the BNI board.    I previously wrote that it appeared they might not have the multi-bedroom trailer and Tim advises this is simply not correct, he has many of them at his disposal.  The Cup teams rent them for crew guys at some of the races.  If you have any ideas for a location other than the Bend-In-The-Road, now is the time for suggestions.
POPS