Author Topic: cbr600rr wiring question  (Read 1579 times)

LittleLiner

cbr600rr wiring question
« on: September 13, 2010, 10:44:03 PM »
Working on the wiring for a 2003 CBR600RR engine that is being installed in a car.  I have been told that these things have built in anti theft feature.  My engine did not come with the original ignition key switch.  Would like to just install an on/off switch and a starter push button.  I do have the factory wiring diagram but electrical systems are a mystery to me.

Can one of the bike guys/gals talk me through what wire to cut replace etc?  Thanks  Art

Offline isiahstites

Re: cbr600rr wiring question
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 11:37:58 PM »
Working on the wiring for a 2003 CBR600RR engine that is being installed in a car.  I have been told that these things have built in anti theft feature.  My engine did not come with the original ignition key switch.  Would like to just install an on/off switch and a starter push button.  I do have the factory wiring diagram but electrical systems are a mystery to me.

Can one of the bike guys/gals talk me through what wire to cut replace etc?  Thanks  Art

You need to become a member a the 600rr forum for specific CBR questions. I have used it many times and you will get answers almost instantly.

Scott

LittleLiner

Re: cbr600rr wiring question
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 08:54:49 AM »
Thanks Scott . . . . Will do . . .