Author Topic: Future LSR Tyler  (Read 2645 times)

landracing

Future LSR Tyler
« on: September 01, 2010, 10:43:43 PM »
Group,

Our Future LSR racer Tyler needs some votes in a contest. I know it's shameless, but what the heck. I'll try and get some networking going here with my LSR Friends.
Please goto my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jonathan.amo

You will see the picture below of him in his Halloween costume for this year, and next to it are some instructions to vote.

He would vote himself but he would rather make motorcycle noises.

Jon Amo

Offline landsendlynda

Re: Future LSR Tyler
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:58:49 PM »
Hmmm, can't vote if you don't accept some of us as friends!!!   :roll:  So, hit the accept button and I'll vote for the little critter!!

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

landracing

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »
Thanks Lynda, taken care of.  And he really is a little critter. He gets going crawling real slow then the turbo kicks in and he is all the way across the room.

I opted to have the picture of him in race car, but Keilani didn't think it was a good idea for this contest.

Jon Amo

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 11:16:07 PM »
i did it
kr

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »
Me too!!  I really feel sorry for your wife!!  Twin turbo coming up this winter!!  Poor Lass!!!

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

landracing

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 12:08:43 AM »
Thank you both - got to get him to run a little leaner - cause right now there is some deadly crap coming out of the tail pipe....

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 10:53:45 PM »
Jon's son needs more votes!!!  There's only a little time left, our future is depending on us!!   :roll:   :-D

Lynda

Offline k.h.

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 10:21:24 AM »
Bump.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.  But in practice, there is.--Jan L. A. Van de Snepscheut

Offline Speed Limit 1000

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 07:08:01 PM »
I talked to Jon today and he said Tyler only needed 20 more votes to be on top, come on people let us vote him to the top. :cheers:
John Gowetski, red hat @ 221.183 MPH MSA Lakester, Bockscar #1000 60 ci normally aspirated w/N20