Author Topic: A big thanks to all who supported us.  (Read 1398 times)

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
A big thanks to all who supported us.
« on: August 10, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »
This thread is posted late as we made it home and had to go back on the road to Ohio as Tracy's Mom was admitted to the hospital with heart issues.  She is now home and seems to be doing much better.
I want to take a moment to say thank you with all of my heart to all who supported our fund raiser for the Wounded Warrior Project.  It has been so rewarding to be associated with an organization that does so much for our seriously injured heroes when they return home.  I was also able to spend some time with Mike Roman in Maine to talk about what a need there is and how the money makes such a difference.  He himself is an inspiration to just be around.  We at TLN Motorsports plan to continue our association with the WWP and hope to be able to possibly do something at Walter Reid before the year is out.  The generosity of many of you is wonderful.  I say thank you again for helping the heroes that have given so much for us all.
If there is anyone that would still like to donate you can follow the link below or simply log on to www.woundedwarriorproject.org.
Good luck to all who are headed to Bonneville and to the ECTA folks, we will see you in September at Maxton.

http://wwpproudsupporter.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=308932&supid=294711285
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.