Author Topic: Sunday Photos - Again  (Read 11786 times)

Offline Asub1

• New folks
Re: Sunday Photos - Again
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 09:23:21 AM »
Nice pics, sharp style to them.  My husband has the white '09 Busa...he'll enjoy seeing his bike in your shots.  THANKS!

That's great!!  I LOVE motorcycles, and your husband's bike was by far my favorite one of the weekend....gorgeous.  :D  Maybe next year I can get a closer look :)

THANKS so much!  Considering the amazing machines there, that is a great compliment.  My husband's 'Busa is his street bike that he rides to work all the time.  It's AWESOME what you can buy right from Suzuki!  Good and sharp looking stuff.  We just got into the LSR stuff, so he is learning.  Thanks again, our plan is to be in Maine again next year!

Offline imagixxergirl

• New folks
    • Photography by Mandy
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 09:27:06 AM »
Nice pics, sharp style to them.  My husband has the white '09 Busa...he'll enjoy seeing his bike in your shots.  THANKS!

That's great!!  I LOVE motorcycles, and your husband's bike was by far my favorite one of the weekend....gorgeous.  :D  Maybe next year I can get a closer look :)

THANKS so much!  Considering the amazing machines there, that is a great compliment.  My husband's 'Busa is his street bike that he rides to work all the time.  It's AWESOME what you can buy right from Suzuki!  Good and sharp looking stuff.  We just got into the LSR stuff, so he is learning.  Thanks again, our plan is to be in Maine again next year!

It is amazing what you can get!  :D  Glad to hear that you are planning to come back...I'll have to make sure I get a closer look at it next year! :)

Mandy
Fast-food Slave
Photographer
Mama of 4
and
Motorsports Lover :)

Offline 55chevr

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 03:01:08 PM »
We tech'd in at least 20 Hayabusa's  ... almost half the bike field ...

Offline fredvance

• FVANCE
    • Vance and Forstall Racing
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 04:02:11 PM »
 :cheers: :cheers:
WORLDS FASTEST PRODUCTION MOTORCYCLE 213.470
Vance&Forstall Racing
WOS 2011 235+MPH
Engine by Knecum, Tuned by Johnny Cheese.
Sponsers Catalyst Composites, Johnny Cheese Perf, Knecum Racing Engines, Murray Headers, Carpenter Racing

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 04:28:02 PM »
You know, don't you, that there is a good chance of missing something when teching so many of the same vehicle.  There have been more than a few instances when we've been going through 'Busa after 'Busa and kinda got spacy after seeing one after another.  NO, I don't think we've made any omissions yet -- but that might be mostly because there are more than three inspectors so we trade off now and then.  It does get repetitious, for sure.  That's why I like inspecting at Speedweek -- nothing like starting the day with a nitro-burning Vincent to get my attention, then maybe a kneeler sidecar rig, and -- well, you know, variety is good.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline 55chevr

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 07:05:04 PM »
Slim,  You are right about the Busa/Busa/Busa/Busa, one after another in line. I went and reviewed a tech sheet and discovered that they were awaiting a 3rd inspector and that I was the 1st on the bike. I caught it but I was almost the 1st and the 3rd on the same machine. The Sterling Hill Gang-Lloyd Sr/Lloyd Jr / Seth Frink always get my attention with their bikes ... all interesting innovations on small Italian H-D-s ... Lloyd Jr scanned the radios for the frequency to allow the CFR crew to monitor our frequency and program theirs.

Offline California Kid

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »

I saw the photos of my bike . aw some  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:. see you next yr .

Bill
Texas in March 09-199.166 MPH Oct 09 199.780 MPH
Loring in Aug- 207.837 MPH Mojave 2010 March186.8
Texas March-2010 202.3MPH