Author Topic: Glad to find this site  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Ro Yale

Glad to find this site
« on: July 29, 2004, 01:51:00 AM »
This year will be my 3rd trip to the flats. 2nd year driving a car. Man , I can't wait!!!!!! We've all been working our butts off. Last year was one of the coolest experiences of my life. The starters and workers made me feel comfortable. You guys are responsible for my new addiction though! Looking forward to getting there. I'm with the Contrivance Engineering guys in the yellow A/GMR 920. See ya in a few weeks!
 Later, Ro
Racers Race and Whiners Whine!

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Re: Glad to find this site
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »
RO
 Welcome to the site. Lots of info here and a good way to contact people and ask many questions. The salt is in pretty good shape for this year. Both courses are laid out and we will be going up next week to finish the course and general set up. Good luck with the roadster this year.
 Glen (Chief Timer)
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Ro Yale

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 01:06:00 AM »
Thanks for the reply Glen. We're working long hours and really hard. Good to hear the salt is in such good shape (sounds fast to me). I'm very fortunate to hooked up with a great group of guys. All are hard workers and teach me a ton. I leave 2 weeks from tonight and will be counting the minutes! See ya there.
 Later, Ro
Racers Race and Whiners Whine!

landracing

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »
Glen,

Any word on how many miles of good salt we will have for this event as I know the faster guys can use all they can get?

Ro,

Welcome to the site, I am your webmaster, I hope to catch up with you an introduce myself. Good luck and see you on the salt.

Jonathan