Author Topic: Special thanks to YOU!  (Read 2283 times)

Offline WildBro

Special thanks to YOU!
« on: May 24, 2010, 09:54:41 AM »
Hi Everyone,
As always, we give thanks to our Volunteers and to the ECTA (Joe,Donna, Kieth,Tonya)
But this time I would like to extend my personal thanks to the RACERS.
Thanks for being kind and considerate and allowing me the privilege to use/do the tire warmer routine. I really appreciate it.
Also thanks to the racers that have gone fast in the past and as a result have helped make our track safer.  The ECTA does a great job working with us racers to make the track safe for us and this weekend worked with me so the track is even more safe, and with future improvements on the "list to do"

Thank you,
Bill Warner
aka: Tenno Celeritas

Offline Dan Stokes

Re: Special thanks to YOU!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 11:01:00 AM »
Thanks Bill - and all the volunteers.  As I missed the meet I kind of feel out of the loop but I know everyone did a great job and made the whole deal work.  We're a GREAT bunch, if I do say so myself.  And Bill, as always, is a class act.

Special thanks to Steve Tobler (whitemonster) for doing the schedule and filling in for me at the last minute.  Hopefully all will be well for the June meet and we can get back to "normal" - whatever THAT is!

Dan
Wilmington, NC - by the sea

ECTA idiot, Bonneville volunteer

Offline sabat

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 11:07:07 AM »
As always, thanks to all the volunteers and staff at the ECTA for a great meet. Bill, you are worth the price of admission all by yourself. -Dean

Offline racer x

• Dark Horse Racing 10-B
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 12:23:16 PM »
What he said
Thank you to all the volunteers

Offline Livin1072

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 09:55:37 PM »
Great Job Bill on this weekends speeds!  Glad your home safe  :wink:

How sweet Dean  :-P

Yes this sport is full of great poeple ready and willing to do what it takes to make it happen @ each event!  :cheers: to you all.
Team SGR Mr Turbo Racing
259.9 mph Texas '09 / 264.3 mph Maxton '10 / 265.1 mph Loring '09

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 04:26:58 AM »
As always the volunteers did a super job.  It was good to be back after missing April.  I will say I'm sorry for holding the track on Saturday just before lunch.  We had an oil blow by issue and blew the containment bottle.  I think I took all of the oil instead of the track.  There was a little in the containment race bottom, but most of it was on me.  The responce in shutdown was quick and professional.  Great job guys. 
Bill you work the tire warmer thing perfectly and it is a pleasure to watch you run.  I appreciate the fact you are always willing to spend a moment to lisiten to issues and give tips.  Joe, Donna, Keith and Tonya I appreciate the welcome back we received after missing April.  Looking forward to a great rest of the year for us all. 
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.