Author Topic: Very disturbing  (Read 13183 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Re: Very disturbing
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 07:39:03 PM »
I know Glen ignores me at Bonneville on the cb, but thats ok too  :-P

That's because you talk on the back side of the microphone, Mike..it's the side with the grill you talk into and you have to push the button.
 :evil: :cheers:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 09:35:34 PM »
Wow!!  I'm not being ignored by anyone either.   :-D   I know I've p*ssed several people off!  Hmmmm...do you think it's because they might have to have a "discussion" with me at Land's End, so they don't put me on the public list?    :roll:   I had a feeling I might be losing my edge...I'll correct that immediately!!

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline RichFox

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 11:37:48 PM »
Lynda- Perhaps you and I can make a pact to Ignore each other. I hardly ever post so you won't really miss anything. But I think it would add a little status. Maybe a whole Ignore affinity group.

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 12:34:19 AM »
Okay, Rich, but...what if you say something important....or funny....or have a cool photo?  I'll miss it!!  Of course, if you're already ignoring me, you won't read this, and if you come out for Speed Week, you won't know that your name has been put on my "We need to have a discussion" list!  Sigh.....this ignore business is just more trouble than it's worth...

Thanks for the offer Rich, but I think I'll just continue with the system I've had all along.   If I don't like what you're saying to or about my racers, I'll tell you and then not bother to recognize you after that.   I believe it's called "Freedom of Choice"

So, I think I'll pass on the ignore....unless you're the one playing with the slinky!!   :roll:

Unignored,

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline 55chevr

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2010, 08:52:41 AM »
I will have to try harder ... But I am sure I am being ignored often just not officially ... I have only taken the ignored action for one person and that was the infamous T-Bird ... I believe I am just one of many that joined that list ...

Joe

Offline oldracer19

• Plan B Racing
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2010, 08:54:36 AM »
So, Lynda, are you saying that you prefer to "ignore" people in person? :-D
"because plan A never works"

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2010, 08:59:08 AM »
John, You need to set your goals higher than "ignore"...Over at Ferrarichat.com, Not only have I been banned...They have also blocked my IP address. Proud moment for me (!!) :cheers: JB
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline dw230

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2010, 10:41:54 AM »
"That's because you talk on the back side of the microphone, Mike..it's the side with the grill you talk into and you have to push the button."

Glen,

Thats why Mike brings his son. Helps him to work the mike better.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2010, 12:20:50 PM »
oldracer19   Yes, I prefer ignoring people in person.....especially the ones that try to come thru the closed lane!! Once I stop them,  I can ignore them indefinitely!!!   :evil:

Lynda

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2010, 01:48:41 AM »
John, You need to set your goals higher than "ignore"...Over at Ferrarichat.com, Not only have I been banned...They have also blocked my IP address. Proud moment for me (!!) :cheers: JB

I will do better to be ignored...thanks for the insight...  :wink:

Offline 2fast4u2c

• http://www.TigerRacingProducts.com
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2010, 03:44:36 AM »
you mean I can ignore someone?  Now I feel part of the crowd.  Hmmmm, who should I ignore?
300mph or Bust in 1 mile!!!

Tiger Racing

Offline Geo

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2010, 08:06:48 AM »
I tried to ignore myself.  It doesn't work!

Geo

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2010, 11:09:34 AM »
I guess I'm not popular... No one is ignoring me...  I Said no one is ignoring me....  Did you hear what I said?....   Hello??? :roll      :roll:

Offline panic

• My tech papers
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2010, 11:19:50 AM »
What's this about, a try-out for "Mean Girls II"?

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »
you mean I can ignore someone?  Now I feel part of the crowd.  Hmmmm, who should I ignore?

"Pick me Pick me"......

Are you back in the states..?