Author Topic: Interested in Sidecar  (Read 2151 times)

Offline agrassfidf

Interested in Sidecar
« on: May 12, 2010, 11:33:46 PM »
I've already been talking to Bak about this a little, but I might run sidecar, and was wondering if anyone has suggestions? Is there a naked sidecar class? I'll have to look at rulebook when I get a chance.

Offline sheribuchta

Re: Interested in Sidecar
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:53:52 AM »
NO    you will have to wear boots gloves and leathers----  SORRY i couldnt help it  ---bob is probably your best source of info for sidecars at BUB                        willie buchta

Offline bak189

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 01:00:03 AM »
At the BUB there are two sidecar classes.....one for "normal" sit-on sidecars.....and one for sidecar streamliners........Any and all type of fairings are allowed on the "normal" sidecars, as long as the driver and passenger are able to exit the outfit without restrictions.  Both classes (normal and streamliners)
pay price money for the fastest.........Not a record, just the fastest one way run for the event.........
You have the option of using a passenger in the sidecar..... or no passenger but 60kg weight is required.
 There are various displacement classes......350c.c....500c.c.....650c.c......750c.c.....and so on.
And like Willie noted NO naked riders......naked sidecars are OK.....................
Question authority.....always

Offline agrassfidf

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 01:08:58 AM »
Ok, but If there isn't a naked rider class soon, I probably won't qualify for Speedoweek 2011.