Author Topic: Original Fastguys Member Dave Green Lost His "Almost" Daughter In Law  (Read 3048 times)

Offline fastman614

This is posted by me- Dave Green. My son's significant other was tragically killed in a car accident a few days ago. I was later informed that I lost also an unborn grandchild and the opportunity to welcome her into the family for real.... it was, to me, a deja vu situation, as my son and I had tragically lost his mother/my wife 31 years ago to the date..... things have been a bit morose here but it is springtime and the Speedweek plans are gelling fast.... the show (or life itself) must go on. Take care all of you!
No s*** sticks to the man wearing a teflon suit.

Offline Bville701

Dave,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Ryan LeFevers

701 C/GMR - 216.509 MPH El Mirage Record Holder

El Mirage "Dirty 2" Club Member

Offline Brian Westerdahl

Very sorry to hear that Dave our thoughts and prayers are with you.  Brian and the Dannyboy Crew

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Dave,  So sorry to hear about you and your sons painful loss--he for the loss of his soul mate and you for your future joys!!

As you stated the ironies of life--- some times are indeed strange--though that I suspect in a strange way this may tie you two together even greater---  thoughts, prayers, and love ----your way  wmts
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Dave, so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. :-(
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline lvsalt

• http://www.dcwaterjet.com
Dave, I dont know you but i feel for you, Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
Gary Cole     DCWATERJET Z

Offline landsendlynda

Dave,

My deepest sympathy to you and your son.

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline fastman614

To everyone who has posted here ... I just want to say a big heartfelt thankyou... it is helping the healing process...

My son was in a pretty bad way for several days... he has been staying with me .... he is a lot better and coming around... it helped a lot that we have an early, sunny, warm spring and he is seeing that life all around us does keep moving forward... I had to tell him that those of us who pass away in this life... give our bodies and souls to the ground again .... and the green grass, the baby pheasants, the woodpeckers, the kittens... the ongoing rebirth of life all around is are all part of the process ... and that his sweetheart and his little one are, in a molecular or cosmic way, all around him and us ... . and always will be.... 

God Bless all of you!
No s*** sticks to the man wearing a teflon suit.