Author Topic: Rewards for posting system  (Read 31882 times)

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
Rewards for posting system
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2006, 02:19:55 PM »
Sum,

thanks for the link - alright, I know now what it "means" - but don't ask me about the sense :?  - may be my English is toooo short to understand this.... :D

See ya
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2006, 02:43:26 PM »
Quote from: PorkPie
Sum,

thanks for the link - alright, I know now what it "means" - but don't ask me about the sense :?  - may be my English is toooo short to understand this.... :D

See ya

I think Jon has failed to realize that some of us are getting up there in years and are starting to be mentally deficient :( .  I gave up when Jane was trying get points from John, but Steve only wanted to hand out stars and not very big ones except to JackD who wanted to give me half his points, but couldn't figure out how :wink:

In August Jon can sit us all down with a chalk board (might not have these anymore) and give us all lessons 8) .

c ya, Sum

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
rewards
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2006, 02:46:49 PM »
BAH-HUMBUG.  :lol:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2006, 02:52:16 PM »
Sum,

thanks, you brought my inner Motivation  :D  back upright

.....at first I thougt my English English went tooooo short on the American Corn Field Mountians slang...... :P

Yup, and we can start to count the days down to the salt talk.

See ya
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Super Kaz

Re: Rewards for posting system
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2006, 11:38:57 PM »
Quote from: landracing
In viewing a website recently I noticed they had a points or cash system for posting. I thought what a great idea. Earn "Points" for posting and staying active in the website.

I have installed the system and you will notice below your name that you will start earning points for posting, starting new topics, reply to posts etc etc. My thought is earn points for staying active and converting them to cash to use in the Online Store on the website.

I am reviewing on how to convert points, or make cash system per posts work for earning money to spend. My way to encourage people to post and give valuable information on the site (crypto's excluded Jack). My way of giving back because I value every person who contributes to the website and the database is growing, people are learning and getting answers.....

Any thoughts on this from anybody??

Wow :shock: !THIS IS LIKE HEAVEN :lol: !Thanks John I have allot of Catching up to do :D ! Now I can be a Pro,and Not go Broke doing it :wink: ! Can I get a 10-99 for this  :idea:  ?

Super Kaz

Re: Well
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2006, 11:47:39 PM »
Quote from: JackD
Over 400 points can't be wrong. Well some of them might be.
You get bonus points for going to the next page.
 Bite Me.

Dam you got allot of Point's :shock: ! Is there a Leader board or some place to see,who,and how much points they have as member's? :?From Most to least??? :x  I Hate Losing in anything,and JackD is in the Stratosphere with almost 15k in Points:( ! Who has More then Him :?:  :-k

landracing

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2006, 11:51:43 PM »
Me

Jon