Author Topic: Rewards for posting system  (Read 31884 times)

Offline 1212FBGS

• http://www.motobody.com
Rewards for posting system
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 06:43:01 PM »
Jack howd ya do that? You only had 14 points this morning! You passed me ya bugger. I'll see YOU at the SDRC meeting tonight!

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
Just for the record
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 07:04:09 PM »
Comments about the bike program should be only half points because they are so easy.
Big bucks entries should be factored also. :roll:
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 07:30:46 PM »
I knew Jack would find a way to sand bag. :o  Glen, your out in the boonies now so I'll just have to step up my program since you'll have so much spair time :D
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2005, 08:58:37 PM »
Quote from: 1212FBGS
Jack howd ya do that? You only had 14 points this morning! You passed me ya bugger. I'll see YOU at the SDRC meeting tonight!

Atleast you two did not start with -negative points...

Jack, Kent, get the troops riled and tell them we need them at El Mirage for the next two meets.. :D

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
RA
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 01:29:31 AM »
SDRC rules and the rest of them drool.
That otta do it. 8)
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."

Offline John Noonan

Re: RA
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 01:59:56 AM »
Quote from: JackD
SDRC rules and the rest of them drool.
That otta do it. 8)

I hope so Jack, we have a slight lead over the "other" racers and I hope that you and Kent could rally and get the "car" racers together so that Fritz and Kent do not have to worry that they have to do it all on their own...I hope to ride thee bikes at the next event and set a few records, will you be ther at El Mirage?

If so please stop by we will be there with the fifth wheel from Friday to Sunday.

J

Offline John Noonan

Post's and some points..
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 02:30:19 AM »
1          JackD          San Diego     30 May 2004     Posts 563     125 points       
 2          landracing          Denver    18 Feb 2004    Posts 483    224 points    
 3       Glen           Washing ton, Utah    18 Feb 2004    Posts 222    95 points      
 4          jimmy six           SoCal    19 Feb 2004    Posts 220    37 points      
 5        dwarner           CA    19 Feb 2004    Posts 216    1 points      
 6           scott guthrie           florida    22 Aug 2004    Posts 201    1 points      
 7          joea           Rapid City SD    02 Mar 2004    Posts 195    1 points      
 8           John Beckett           Laurinburg, NC    08 Sep 2004    Posts 163    1 points      
 9           John Noonan       08 Dec 2004  posts 161    125 points      
 10         Sumner           Blanding, Utah    28 Jul 2004    posts 156    1 points

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
Does this mean
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2005, 03:38:29 AM »
I have to write so more people understand it?
I am doomed (That means SCREWED for those of you in SCTA) :shock:
If you need me to explain it to you, it was probably about you anyway so go back to sleep.

Offline ddahlgren

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2005, 11:03:10 AM »
In case of a tie will there be a 'sudden death post off'? Maybe a 'lightening round' for the better posers? Maybe a door prize for the person who listens the most?
Dave

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
Actually
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2005, 11:25:44 AM »
The door prize would feature a real door for the posers. :roll:
If the points determine to quantity and quality of your posts, it is likely you depend on the lottery for your "Golden Years"

landracing

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2005, 11:46:39 AM »
As we can see by Hawkand posts that it would be easy to copy and paste and earn points. So I have adjusted that feature so you get no additional points for that type of posting. Links would have been the proper call for that type of posting....

Jon

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
For a good time
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2005, 11:57:48 AM »
A good place for the longwind from Hawkwind should be the articles rather thn posts because that is good information that shouls get longer attentioin.
I have exceeded my limit to gather points ,so this is how I really feel and not the game part.
I just discovered the spell check and now it seems it won't work on an edit so you are just going to have to supper.(That means "EAT IT" for those of you running for a rule book)

Offline ddahlgren

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2005, 12:01:01 PM »
I want a rhyming bonus!
dave

landracing

Re: For a good time
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2005, 12:04:46 PM »
Quote from: JackD
A good place for the longwind from Hawkwind should be the articles rather thn posts because that is good information that shouls get longer attentioin.
I have exceeded my limit to gather points ,so this is how I really feel and not the game part.

Yes jack you are correct that is great information, could have done the same thing by posting a link and come back to site for the discussion.

Jon

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
Listen
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »
Quote from: ddahlgren
I want a rhyming bonus!
dave

"Listen my children and you shall hear"
GOT IT ! You may begin.