Author Topic: Motel Reservation Cancellation  (Read 2091 times)

Offline RansomT

Motel Reservation Cancellation
« on: July 13, 2010, 01:21:58 PM »
Due to conflict with my work schedule (the state of Kentucky couldn't decide on how many days the school year was going to be until just a few weeks ago), I'm going to sadly give up my motel reservations.

I was staying at the Riverside Motor Court  (207) 492-1900.  The motel is really close to the track, takes about 5 minutes.  The cost was something like $44 per night and the place is supposedly remodeled under new owners. It's a motel from the 60s.

Calling now.

Offline Abominable Snowman

• New folks
Re: Motel Reservation Cancellation
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 10:05:31 AM »
Due to some health issues I also have cancelled my reservations at the Hampton Inn in Presque Isle for July 30 & 31.  My room was booked under the LTA association.

Wes

Offline Bob Wanner

Re: Motel Reservation Cancellation
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 09:32:37 PM »
Due to some health issues I also have cancelled my reservations at the Hampton Inn in Presque Isle for July 30 & 31.  My room was booked under the LTA association.

Wes

I believe he, Wes, means LTA racers Discount ? At the least, it means there is/was a room available. I had talked at them earlier today, supposedly totally booked our weekend.
If you are still room hunting, make me your last call, I might have something for you.
Bob W The LTA Guy