Author Topic: Let me be the first  (Read 7743 times)

Offline bbb

• Aerodynamically Challenged
  • JorNic Motorsports
    • JorNic Motorsports, Charlottesville, Va.
Let me be the first
« on: September 30, 2005, 02:03:14 AM »
Here is my site:

http://www.jornic.com

Good suggestion for those willing to share information for others to learn from. I could not have completed this project without the knowledge of so many people on the 'net. Thanks in no particular order:

Bueller
Hank
Noonan
TMH
All of my sponsors
My rider Amber
My wife most of all

and all of my sponsors. here is a link to my site which I will am planning on adding our build progress pafe on as well. Making our first meet with it in 4 weeks if she stays together for top end tuning on the dyno...

landracing

Let me be the first
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 08:42:43 AM »
bbb,

Very  nice site, and one hell of a machine. Glad too see you getting it all done, I have been following it for some time now.

Good luck in the coming Texas meet..

Jon

Offline John Noonan

• 306 200+ mph time slips. 252 mph on a dirtbike
Let me be the first
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 09:14:48 PM »
Great build up and awesome site, good luck.

J

Offline ddahlgren

• Global Moderator
Let me be the first
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 01:37:19 PM »
What caught my attention was the Bosch pump rated at 150 psi? Most of them stall at 120 psi unless I read the site incorrectly. It is lised under 'electronics'..
Dave

Salty Blaster

Good Luck
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 03:35:20 PM »
Great looking project. Good luck and welcome to Texas!

Offline bbb

• JorNic Motorsports
Let me be the first
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 05:29:25 PM »
Quote from: ddahlgren
What caught my attention was the Bosch pump rated at 150 psi? Most of them stall at 120 psi unless I read the site incorrectly. It is lised under 'electronics'..
Dave

thats what the rating was coming from the MCXpress spec sheet. I will have to take a closer look into it. I know Hank had done some testing with this same pump and might be able to offer some insight?

thanks for the kind words. we leave in exactly 1 week for the great texan  concrete dyno. several of our sponsors are coming out to see us. lets hope we just dont screw it up!

deadbolt

Let me be the first
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 03:37:51 PM »
That thing is absolutely beautiful!  I work for a turbo company and we have a couple of turbo busa customers, but none with bikes like that!  :twisted: Good work!

Offline bbb

• JorNic Motorsports
Let me be the first
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 11:28:24 AM »
check valve gremins. OEM MAP sensor was seeing too much voltage. got that squared away thanks to Hahn and then a little issue of too much compression caused a little condition called "detonation" on high boost. has anyone else heard of this condition called "detonation?"  :lol: didnt hurt a much, but just enough.
everything is in the big brown truck coming to us this week. hope to be back on the dyno next weekend. hotel reservations are made and everyone has their time off on order... looking forward to getting on the road again.

Offline bbb

• JorNic Motorsports
Let me be the first
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 11:30:22 AM »
Quote from: deadbolt
That thing is absolutely beautiful!  I work for a turbo company and we have a couple of turbo busa customers, but none with bikes like that!  :twisted: Good work!

thank you sir very much. very very happy with the outcome. I'd like to change a few thigns on it once we get it proven at texas and maxton this year. RacePack and an AMS 1000 amongst other things.