Author Topic: Slim..........Your doing, I presume.  (Read 5201 times)

Offline floydjer

• "There is no duck side of the moon..."
Re: Slim..........Your doing, I presume.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »
Peter Egan....Now THERE is a writer.....Makes sense that the Russians would copy B.M.W.- Harley did with the XA :cheers:J.B.
I`d never advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone...But they work for me.

Offline k.h.

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 12:22:07 PM »
Strong like Tractor, Ivan.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.  But in practice, there is.--Jan L. A. Van de Snepscheut

LittleLiner

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 01:42:42 PM »
Anyone know if this is what the "Siberian Speed Team"  used to set their records?   Without the plow ofcourse.  Interesting thing about the Siberian Speed Team ECTA records is that they set them in BOTH pushrod and non-pushrod.  Were there two different engines or was that just one of those early class jumping deals?  The records were set in 01 and 02 I think. . . .

Offline bak189

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 03:43:06 PM »
Ural got a couple of sidecar records on the salt some year ago....in addition to some solo records...........
I rode a Ural sidecar outfit from LA to San Diego and back (yes, we made it back to LA) "slow but steady"
Really not to bad for the money..................................................................................................
Question authority.....always