Author Topic: Christmas cards  (Read 2444 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
Christmas cards
« on: December 19, 2009, 05:58:45 PM »
This year we decided not to send cards to everyone as in the past. The reason    there is a local family that is in hard times and without the help of  the people my wife works with they will not have a Christmas. We and the company she works for have joined together to make sure they have a have a great christmas. Food and cash donations along with gifts for all of them.

For all of our LSR people we wish you a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Glen & Carol
 :cheers:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Bville701

Re: Christmas cards
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 11:37:48 PM »
You too Glen.   :cheers:  Is there anything we can do to help this family in this time of need?
Ryan LeFevers

701 C/GMR - 216.509 MPH El Mirage Record Holder

El Mirage "Dirty 2" Club Member

Offline TINY

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
That is super what you and your Wife are doing. Merry Christmas And the best of New Year to everyone in landracing community from Tiny and Ruth out at El Mirage.

Offline doug odom

• Global Moderator
    • popmotorsports.com
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 10:46:35 AM »
Glen, You and your wife are showing the true meaning of Christmas. You will have a most wonderful Christmas because of your actions.  It truly is better to give than receive.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Doug Odom in big ditch

How old would you be now if you didn't know how old you are?
If you can't race it or take it to bed - it ain't worth having.

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »
Merry Christmas Glen and Carol, you both will surely be blessed!  When you see this family, let them know that the LSR community (I'm taking alot for granted here  :-)  ), wishes them the best of Christmases and a brighter New Year.

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline willieworld

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 11:32:04 PM »
Glen,
Willie and I hope that you have a blessed Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. See you next month??
Love Willie and Sheri
willie-dpombatmir-buchta