Author Topic: Diesel Powered LAKESTER  (Read 18574 times)

Offline racergeo

Re: Diesel Powered LAKESTER
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2009, 03:41:10 PM »
    What is the point? If you're a competitor you want to beat your competition. There are already plenty of classes to do just that in. Starting another class is just watering down the meaning of competing and winning. Until there are 3 or more cars in a class there should be no rewarding of a class record or a red hat! But wanting a separate diesel class is no more ridiculous then my notion that all classes should be eliminated but one. Everyone should be in C FUEL ROADSTER !!!!! The whole subject of excess classes makes me mad as H-E double tooth picks. There I said it, I hope your'e HAPPY NEW YEAR and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline willieworld

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »
dean is right---if you cant build a vehicle for a existing class then go do something else ---i know there are about 2000 classes ---the nhra has about 33 classes and 4 pro classes --in the pro classes you have to qualify to run in the other classes you dont but they have an entry limit-----show up there with a nazi lesbian driving a wheel on a stick and see what happens---------------------willie buchta

everyone have a happy holiday and we will see you all on 1-30-10   willie and sheri
willie-dpombatmir-buchta

Online theazoldcrow

• Yup!
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »
 :-D  Hey Willie1  Where, and when did you find the Nazi chick?       Happy Holidays,    Crow.
The Earth, is an intergalactic insane asylum.!

Offline willieworld

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2009, 08:24:12 PM »
she is headed that way --her name is helga and she is wearing all black        willie buchta
willie-dpombatmir-buchta