Author Topic: A Big Thank You from TLN Motorsports  (Read 1877 times)

Offline roadracer

• TLN Motorsports/KWS/Brock's/DCW/Vortex/WWB
    • TLN Motorsports
A Big Thank You from TLN Motorsports
« on: November 25, 2009, 07:27:02 AM »
I wanted to take another moment to thank all of you who made our 2009 season possible.  First of all Thanks to the ECTA and LTA for putting on the events.  Thanks to all of you who volunteer so we can run.  Without you, we don't race.  A big Thanks to Joe and Donna/Bob and Bob for all that was done in Loring.  You gave me the chance to run 190 and it is now paying off.  Thanks to Sal and Ace Performance for giving us the power to run the speeds.  Thanks to Don Smith for the photo that Vortex is using in the adds.  Thanks to David Whelen for some awesome shots.  Thank you Phil and Paula for friendship and support.  A big Thanks to Vortex for the publicity of the internet adds and now the print add in Super Streetbike magazine.  Thanks Vortex for support in 2010.  To all of you for the tips, the congrats, the encouragement and help when we were thrashing trying to get something done quickly, Thank You from myself and Tracy.  Have a great Thanksgiving.  Hey Slim, thanks for the advice about local stories.  We have also been featured 3 times in the local media and may have something working locally now.  See you all in 2010.
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6rr (Worlds Fastest standing mile and 1.5 mile)
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R (4 200 MPH Clubs)
2008 Kawasaki EX-250R (Multiple ECTA and LTA records)
131 Land Speed Records set since 2008
125 Land Speed Racing records (including 3 Worlds Fastest Speeds) set since 2008.

Offline Warp12

Re: A Big Thank You from TLN Motorsports
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 08:07:37 AM »
Congrats on a great season!  :cheers: