Author Topic: Dirty Jobs Show  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Stan Back

Dirty Jobs Show
« on: November 16, 2009, 03:37:14 PM »
We've been informed that our friend Vince Norton, the owner and driver of the great-looking #943 B/GR is going to be on the Discovery Channel's Dirty Jobs show tomorrow, Tuesday night.  Don't know the time.  Don't know what he does, but I guess we'll find out.

Stan
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline Brian Westerdahl

Re: Dirty Jobs Show
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 12:12:51 AM »
Rocky Reach Dam is about 50 miles down river from us here in Brewster Washington.  It is in Vinces back yard almost.   The show is on at 6 pm Pacific time Direct TV channel 278.  Vince works for the PUD and they do all kinds of dirty jobs.   Should be fun to watch.

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 07:13:59 PM »
My newspaper's guide, which ain't rite all the time, shows the Rocky Reach episode at 9 p.m. Pacific.  They show Cash Cab at 6.
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline Brian Westerdahl

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »
Mine shows it is on again at 9 pm

Offline Brian Westerdahl

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 12:14:37 AM »
Hey Vince you dont use those channel locks on the race car do you.   Good Show

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »
That was great! Amazing Mike Rowe couldn't grasp the concept of Chanel Locks. I even caught a little whining when he was under the turbine blades.

He would hated to have followed me into the bushing wells of one of our generators at the steam power plant I work to clean it out after the Millwrights closed up the Generator..

I'd like to see him on a sky-climber 100 feet up in a boiler cutting out a tube leak and prepping a new tube pup to be welded back in..........

As Vince could atest. It's OK to be tall but better to be thin.............. All in a days work........JD. Power Plant Maintenance 43 years
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro