Author Topic: Scooter's 2009 Bub's book  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Scooter's 2009 Bub's book
« on: November 15, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »
Okay, everyone -- Scooter has announced that his book about the '09 Bub's meet is done.  Here's the email he sent me, posted by me so yo don't wonder if he's abusing the privilege of "advertising" on the site.  I think the book deserves the extra publicity it'll get by being highlighted here.

"Finally, the BUB Yearbook is finished. You can preview every page in this years book by following the link.
Many of you have requested special covers on your books and I am working to get that done. If you haven't contacted me yet go to my website www.ScooterShoots.com and choose an image from one of the 2009 BUB galleries. Below each image is a number. Email me the image number at ScooterShoots@cox.net and I will fix you up.
This years book grew from 120 pages last year to 160 pages this year with 288 images of bikes at speed, the pits and the party and the book includes an uncertified list of AMA records. (neither AMA or FIM had certified speeds when the book was done)
As Always, let me know your thoughts and enjoy this years yearbook.
Scooter

It's a book release, and you're invited -- check out my new book at Blurb:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/628227/5bdc2ea19f5017d6b8f18929ef7d16f8

Thank you,
Scooter Grubb"
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Scooter

Re: Scooter's 2009 Bub's book
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »
Jon,
Thanks alot for your help with the BUB book. It is not only got bigger than last years but better. I included many shots of the volunteers as we all know without them there would be no BUB and probably very few LSR events period.
If any one has any questions just drop me an email.
As always ... a portion of the profits will benefit "Save the Salt"
Thanks again,
Scooter

ps I will post an image of the cover soon.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 10:07:27 AM by Scooter »