Author Topic: Talk about organizational skills!  (Read 1994 times)

Offline landsendlynda

Talk about organizational skills!
« on: November 09, 2009, 11:07:49 PM »
Okay, I really hate to do this so publicly, but it seems I don't have a choice.  :|  During World Finals, I was given a business card from one of the racers....they were racing one of the mustangs.  Well, part of that deal was a possible job opportunity, but I had to email him, hence the card.  Sooo, guess who can't find the card?!  :roll: Yup, that would be me.

Now, I realize that there were two mustangs racing, but the one I'm talking about is the one I had a "discussion" with about speedlimits coming off of the salt.   I believe it was the red mustang, but won't swear to it.  Glen has helped me all he could, but I ended up with a roadblock there.  If anyone knows who gave me the card, could you give me his email address, or give him mine?  le_stew@yahoo.com

How's that for a resume?  Organizational skills:  Scatterbrain!

Thanks for your help kids!

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline robfrey

• carbinitelsr
Re: Talk about organizational skills!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 11:13:50 PM »
Might be Bret Hajek? He had a red mustang there but was not the driver.
496 BGS
carbinitelsr.com
carbiniteracing.com
carbinite.com

Offline landsendlynda

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 11:25:16 PM »
I tried to send an email to him, but was sent back undeliverable.  But thanks.

Lynda
Volunteer roadblock at Land's End! Yes, you need your stinkin badge! I'm your Dream Keeper, I protect your dream on the asphalt so you can chase your dream on the salt!

Offline bvillercr

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 11:58:51 PM »
Danny thompson was the driver