Author Topic: Why we didn't go to El Mirage in October  (Read 2058 times)

Offline jimmy six

Why we didn't go to El Mirage in October
« on: October 27, 2009, 12:01:54 AM »
Sorry I don't know how to post pictures or youtube. But we ran Perris Auto Speedway Saturday Night. First full main event  Finished 5th one lap down. Look up on YouTube........ Perris Auto Speedway Pat Tone first Checkered Flag #49 Super Stock.   2 of the cars that passed were 2 laps down. Yellow spinner was 4th................JD
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Why we didn't go to El Mirage in October
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 09:42:28 AM »
JD, feel free to send the photos or Youtube directly to me at the house email and I'll post them if you'd like to do so.  I think we'd all like to share Patrick's fun.  Use the little email icon on the left side under my signature stuff.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 09:41:45 AM »
Maybe I shouldn't have offered -- because last night, while I was trying to put these photos on the site -- the whole danged computer farkled.  Try, try again.

Here's proof that someone that races on the Salt -- also knows a little bit about turning corners.  The first photo proves that he's still got some to learn, though. . .

Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 10:24:05 AM »
Jon, My paint work lasted one heat race... He was holding his line the guy came down on him and spun himself out.. ...Patrick passed him with no problem on the outside in the main.........Next race Nov 21st.....
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro