Author Topic: LSR in the Everglades Oct 11 09 about 150 car turnout  (Read 10135 times)

Offline mtkawboy

Re: LSR in the Everglades Oct 11 09 about 150 car turnout
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 02:38:12 PM »
This is going to be a real PIA for the drug smugglers, that was their favorite landing & dropoff spot. Looks like a bunch of rich kids racing over their head right now. Just a matter of time until something bad happens. Im originally from there , gone 30 years, and I doubt the 110 degrees this time of year, maybe 90 with probably 100% humidity, plus an s*#t load of mosquitoes too. If they think its hot now, go back there in July

Offline WildBro

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 03:04:17 PM »
This is going to be a real PIA for the drug smugglers, that was their favorite landing & dropoff spot. Looks like a bunch of rich kids racing over their head right now. Just a matter of time until something bad happens. Im originally from there , gone 30 years, and I doubt the 110 degrees this time of year, maybe 90 with probably 100% humidity, plus an s*#t load of mosquitoes too. If they think its hot now, go back there in July

??Are you on drugs or just drunk??

Bill
aka: Tenno Celeritas

Offline entropy

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2010, 12:49:41 AM »
hey Karl ,

I see they allow passengers... want to do a ride along in the camaro ? I will even put belts in the car for ya :-)

Roy

Roy,
You bet I want a ride in yr Camaro; belts (and a seat) would be a plus.

Fred,
clocks showed 199 (GPS/calc gave 204) on my shakedown pass.  Speed dropped on #2, dropped again on #3 so I parked it.  Gonna do a leakdown tonight.

Karl