Author Topic: Dave O Memorial Run T Shirts  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Lauren O

• New folks
Dave O Memorial Run T Shirts
« on: October 12, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »
On September 27, we have The First Annual Dave O Memorial Run to celebrate Dave's life.  Aside from the rain that put a damper on some attendance, we had a great day!  It was nice to be able to spend the day with friends and family, and celebrate Dave's life and remember all the good times we were lucky enough to have had with him!  Planning on making this an annual event.  I know it is too far for some to travel, but if you have any suggestions on how we could accommodate more of you out of towners who would like to attend please let me know.  This was our first year and we learned allot, but could use all the help we can get for next year.......I have plenty of t-shirts left if anyone is interested. Sizes L,XL XXL.  $20.00 which includes shipping.  I am sending some to Maxton with Josh for anyone who is going to be there for this months meet.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 06:57:22 PM by Lauren O »

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
Re: Dave O Memorial Run T Shirts
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 08:33:15 PM »
Hold the run on Saturday afternoon please!!!

BTW, the new shirts are really nice!   :cheers:

Debbie
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Lauren O

• New folks
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 01:35:16 PM »
If that means you will be there....consider it done!! We can discuss what to do with Todd at a later date...LOL!

Offline relaxedfit

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 07:49:52 AM »
Will the shirts be at registration? Will they be there friday by any chance? Thanks
Ken Presson
Having nothing to do in shutdown is our goal

Offline DahMurf

• 2006 Hayabusa Mutt
    • Twin Jugs Racing
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 09:22:29 AM »
Shirts will be at the Twin Jugs Racing trailer and will arrive with us late on Thursday which means, yes, they'll be there all day Friday. Friday will be the best day to buy them but of course they'll be available until we leave late Sunday.

They may end up at the registration trailer if we talk nicely to the girls!  :-D

Debbie

PS: Lauren, if you make it Saturday Amanda & I both should be able to make it without having to miss school or work! Just send Todd on a wild goose chase, or make him go supervise the boys on the road. That will keep him out of your hair!  :-o
Miss you my friend :-* - #1302  Twin Jugs Racing
ECTA 200MPH club@202/Texas 200MPH club@209/Loring 200MPH club@218
                         Official body guard to the A.S.S. liner :lol:

Offline Lauren O

• New folks
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 09:42:02 AM »
I am sure we can think of something... :-D.  Donna said she will take the shirts at registration so you guys can get busy doin' what ya need to do!!! Wish I could be there, miss you all!!!  :cry: