Author Topic: BUB 09 Photo Confusion  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Scooter

BUB 09 Photo Confusion
« on: September 19, 2009, 11:17:35 AM »
There has been some confusion about ordering photos with text on them. DO NOT order your photo until you have contacted me about the text you want on the photo. The ordering system is very automated and if you order a photo without the text it is printed almost immediately and I cannot stop it to place the requested text on it. Contact me first and I will place the requested text and then upload that image to the site and you can ORDER AWAY.

Again ... contact me first with your information and I will create the image with the text, I will then upload it and contact you to let you know it is there and you can order the NEW image with all the text on it.

There have also been many requests about the 2009 BUB yearbook. It should be done around the 1st of November. If you want a special book with your image on the cover drop me an email with your image selection from my galleries and when the book is done I will place your picture on the cover and let you know when it is finished so you can order it. Again this system is very automated so if you order something I cannot stop the process and change it you will have to order another to get yourself on the cover. The books are expensive to produce one at a time, so I can't replace them if you order them without letting me know you want to be on the cover of your own book.

Also, again this year a portion of the proceeds from the books will go to "Save the Salt"

Any questions just drop me an email.

Thanks
Scooter
scootershoots.com
www.scootershoots.com

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:21:10 AM by Scooter »

Offline nrhs sales

Re: BUB 09 Photo Confusion
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »
Scooter,
We got the above photo today and it looks spectacular!  Thanks.